Paraphrase of Motto
Explanationof the Logoof the National Kaohsiung Hospitality College
Perfect – Seeking for ever greater perfection.
Honest – Treating people honestly and keeping the inner and outer selves in
Diligent – Working hard and making service paramount.
Modest– Being simple, warmhearted and generous.
|1. The badge is round like the earth, symbolizing both the internationalization of the school and the perfection of Chinese culture.
2. The three inner circlescover the three areasof the school – catering, hotel and tourism and interlock to combine three concepts – being prospective, practical and international.
3. The appearance of the entirebadge originates from the school flower – kapok, which looks tall, straight, graceful and grand with brilliant colors, symbolizing the disposition of enthusiasm and heroism of the school.
4. Three extending bars below the rounds indicate the vigorous growth and development of the school.
5. The middle part of the pattern is like the head of an elephant, an animal withthe spirit of being perfect, honest, diligent and modest.
6. The simplecolors with green as the base color mean infinite vitality and represent the energy of the school.
Explanationof the Logo of the National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism
1. Thislogo is based on the original pattern, but more elaborate, to indicate the transitionof the school from college to university. The whole logois round like the earth, symbolizing the internationalization of the school and the perfection of Chinese culture. Three inner circlescover the colleges of hospitality, tourism and cooking and combine the concepts of “Humanity, Professionalism, Entrepreneurship and Internationalization”. Three extending bars below the circlesindicate the vigorous growth and development of the school. The middle part of the pattern is like the head of an elephant, an animal withthe practical and optimistic spirit of being perfect, honest, diligent and modest.
2. Laurel leaves symbolizing wisdom, refinement and honor and a ribbon that refers to infinity are added to present the school asa high-level hospitality education school that isrooted in Taiwan but takes a global view to educate excellent hospitality talents who would be dedicated to service and creation.
3. The pattern takes laurel green as the standard color and adopts another lush green that is full of vitality and glory to exhibit the prospective, outstanding and creational image of NKUHT.